Aug 4, 2023
Welcome to The Wellbeing Garden. Thanks for joining me today!
As we provide fun activities for our participants it’s important for everyone to get something out of each session they attend and learn new skills that can be enjoyed in any garden space.
I’ve been providing gardening programs for 10 years and putting together fun, interesting and interactive activities each week for individuals and groups can at times be challenging!
A few ideas I share in this episode…
· How participants can learn more in the session
· What extra resources can be included for gardeners
· How to add value to each activity
Gather the steps to complete fun activities HERE along with extra ideas for creating healthy gardens.
Here’s extra information for you;
· Download an Activity Guide for Planting Seedlings into Pots
· Grab a copy of a word search on Gardening
Thanks to the team at Honeybee Creative for producing episodes for The Wellbeing Garden. Find out about their amazing programs at https://www.honeybeecreativeqld.com/
Looking for guidance in your garden or to help others?
Here’s two ways I can support you now!
1. In my FREE Program I share 5 simple ways to enhance health and enjoy time in the garden. Boost physical and emotional wellness, learn ways to keep gardening, grow therapeutic plants and delicious healthy food. JOIN HERE
2. Ask a Question in our Free Facebook Club. It’s a great place to connect with other gardeners and share your gardening wins.
“Let’s make gardening accessible for everyone!”
Thanks again for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden.
Enjoy an amazing day,
p.s...join me on socials…Instagram and Facebook @soiltosupper and LinkedIn @Cath Manuel