Aug 8, 2023
Thanks for coming back to The Wellbeing Garden!
In today’s episode I share a few experiences I’ve had and some tips for encouraging many people to the garden.
When we provide gardening sessions and programs for our participants we naturally think everyone’s excited to join in and ready for fun in the garden.
But that’s not always the case!
From this episode you’ll gather;
· an understanding of our expectations when delivering activities
· how some people react to a gardening group
· ways to encourage non-gardeners to the garden
· tips for promoting your program to encourage people to join
After ten years delivering programs I’ve learned a lot of ways to inspire people to join in!
To help with your program planning, download these fun activities HERE along with extra ideas for creating healthy gardens.
Here’s extra information for you;
· Grab a copy of a word search on Gardening
· Read this article for tips on marketing your program or business
· Join our Facebook Club and ask questions or share your tips for gardening.
Thanks to the team at Honeybee Creative for producing episodes for The Wellbeing Garden. Find out about their amazing programs at https://www.honeybeecreativeqld.com/
Looking for guidance in your garden or to help others?
In my FREE Program I share 5 simple ways to enhance health and enjoy time in the garden. Boost physical and emotional wellness, learn ways to keep gardening, grow therapeutic plants and delicious healthy food. JOIN HERE
“Let’s make gardening accessible for everyone!”
Enjoy an amazing day,
P.S…Join me on socials…Instagram and Facebook @soiltosupper and LinkedIn @Cath Manuel