Jun 30, 2023
When you walk into a garden or a natural space how do you feel?
Can you feel the calmness within you, or feel your body relax?
What can you see, smell, taste, touch, or hear?
There are many ways that a garden can help to cultivate calmness and relaxation and in this episode I want to share some insights that will inspire you to head to a garden to nurture yourself and others.
Here’s extra ideas that you may find helpful…
· Ideas for 30 minutes in the garden - https://soiltosupper.com/just-30-minutes-in-the-garden-you-can/
· Prepare gardens for fun - https://soiltosupper.com/5-steps-to-prepare-your-garden-for-fun-activities/
· 8 popular garden activities - https://soiltosupper.com/episode-029-8-popular-garden-based-activities-and-their-benefits/
Share your love of gardening and support others - https://soiltosupper.com/therapeutic-gardening-training/
· Gardening through life’s ups and downs - https://soiltosupper.com/gardening-through-lifes-ups-and-downs/
Gather the steps to complete these fun activities HERE along with extra ideas for creating healthy gardens.
Join me on socials…Instagram and Facebook @soiltosupper and LinkedIn
Thanks to the team at Honeybee Creative for producing episodes for The Wellbeing Garden. Find out about their amazing programs at https://www.honeybeecreativeqld.com/
Looking for guidance in your garden or to help others?
Here’s two ways I can support you now!
1. In my FREE Program I share 5 simple ways to enhance health and enjoy time in the garden. Boost physical and emotional wellness, learn ways to keep gardening, grow therapeutic plants and delicious healthy food. JOIN HERE
2. Ask a Question in our Free Facebook Club. It’s a great place to connect with other gardeners and share your gardening wins.
“Let’s make gardening accessible for everyone!”
Thank You for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden.
Enjoy an amazing day,