Jul 21, 2023
Thanks for joining me again in The Wellbeing Garden.
Today’s short and sweet episode has a few tips for growing healthy food in pots and containers.
I’ve grown food in bathtubs, wheelbarrow, buckets and always recycled or upcycled items that I think would look good or suit growing edible crops.
Here’s my tips for healthy potted plants;
A few extras to read and watch…
· Growing Food in Small Spaces - https://soiltosupper.com/episode-009-growing-food-in-small-spaces/
· Growing Microgreens - https://soiltosupper.com/microgreens-growing-itty-bitty-little-greens/
· Growing in a Hanging Basket - https://youtu.be/xpGxrj_rUQ8
Share your love of gardening and support others - https://soiltosupper.com/therapeutic-gardening-training/
Gather the steps to complete these fun activities HERE along with extra ideas for creating healthy gardens.
Join me on socials…Instagram and Facebook @soiltosupper and LinkedIn
Thanks to the team at Honeybee Creative for producing episodes for The Wellbeing Garden. Find out about their amazing programs at https://www.honeybeecreativeqld.com/
Looking for guidance in your garden or to help others?
Here’s two ways I can support you now!
1. In my FREE Program I share 5 simple ways to enhance health and enjoy time in the garden. Boost physical and emotional wellness, learn ways to keep gardening, grow therapeutic plants and delicious healthy food. JOIN HERE
2. Ask a Question in our Free Facebook Club. It’s a great place to connect with other gardeners and share your gardening wins.
“Let’s make gardening accessible for everyone!”
Thank You for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden.
Enjoy an amazing day,