Jul 14, 2023
“To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow”
A beautiful quote from Audrey Hepburn.
I’ve read this quote many times and I completely understand her passion and belief in gardening.
In episode 31 I shared a few ways that gardens can cultivate wellbeing. Listen HERE
But gardens wouldn’t be the beautiful, peaceful places they are without plants!
So in this episode I share with you a few ideas for plants and how to choose them for a therapeutic, healing garden or communal garden.
Here’s extra ideas that you may find helpful…
· Choose Plants for Garden Spaces - https://soiltosupper.com/how-to-choose-plants-for-garden-spaces/
· Growing Your Favourite Plants - https://soiltosupper.com/episode-020-growing-your-favourite-plants/
· Stunning Sensory Plants - https://soiltosupper.com/7-stunning-sensory-plants/
Share your love of gardening and support others - https://soiltosupper.com/therapeutic-gardening-training/
Gather the steps to complete these fun activities HERE along with extra ideas for creating healthy gardens.
Join me on socials…Instagram and Facebook @soiltosupper and LinkedIn
Thanks to the team at Honeybee Creative for producing episodes for The Wellbeing Garden. Find out about their amazing programs at https://www.honeybeecreativeqld.com/
Looking for guidance in your garden or to help others?
Here’s two ways I can support you now!
1. In my FREE Program I share 5 simple ways to enhance health and enjoy time in the garden. Boost physical and emotional wellness, learn ways to keep gardening, grow therapeutic plants and delicious healthy food. JOIN HERE
2. Ask a Question in our Free Facebook Club. It’s a great place to connect with other gardeners and share your gardening wins.
“Let’s make gardening accessible for everyone!”
Thanks for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden.
Enjoy an amazing day,