Jul 28, 2023
Welcome to The Wellbeing Garden!
Today we have my good friend Greg Poultney joining us and sharing a few important tips for self care as we care for others.
A few things we discuss…
· What is compassion fatigue and work overload.
· What are the warning signs that we’re heading towards this.
· How to care for ourselves, our clients and run a small business.
Greg presents at the Therapeutic Horticulture Training and shares many tips and ways for managing our health and wellness.
Find out all about the training at https://soiltosupper.com/therapeutic-gardening-training/
Maintain your own wellbeing in the garden with these steps...https://soiltosupper.com/gardening-through-lifes-ups-and-downs/
Gather the steps to complete these fun activities HERE along with extra ideas for creating healthy gardens.
Thanks to the team at Honeybee Creative for producing episodes for The Wellbeing Garden. Find out about their amazing programs at https://www.honeybeecreativeqld.com/
Looking for guidance in your garden or to help others?
Here’s two ways I can support you now!
1. In my FREE Program I share 5 simple ways to enhance health and enjoy time in the garden. Boost physical and emotional wellness, learn ways to keep gardening, grow therapeutic plants and delicious healthy food. JOIN HERE
2. Ask a Question in our Free Facebook Club. It’s a great place to connect with other gardeners and share your gardening wins.
“Let’s make gardening accessible for everyone!”
Thank You for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden.
Enjoy an amazing day,
Join me on socials…Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn @soiltosupper