Jun 16, 2023
Over the years I’ve gathered a lot of feedback from participants and organisations about the activities we offer and the great health benefits that people experience.
In this episode I share 8 fun garden-based activities that are enjoyed by gardeners through the Soil to Supper Therapeutic Horticulture programs and I’m sure you or your participants will enjoy them too!
· 8 popular activities and a short description
· A few benefits for health and wellness from participating in these activities
· Tips for involving all levels of ability and of mobility
Gather the steps to complete these fun activities HERE along with extra ideas for creating healthy gardens.
Here’s extra ideas that you may find helpful…
· Podcast episode 026 - What is Therapeutic Horticulture - https://soiltosupper.com/episode-026-what-is-therapeutic-horticulture/
· Podcast episode 025 – How to run a successful gardening program - https://soiltosupper.com/episode-025-how-to-run-a-successful-gardening-program/
· Article – How to Promote Your Business - https://soiltosupper.com/how-to-promote-your-gardening-business-program-or-community-organisation/
Article - Simple Ways to Starting a Gardening Program- https://soiltosupper.com/simple-ways-to-starting-a-gardening-program/
If you’re interested in learning ways to provide your own therapeutic gardening programs, consider joining my online training in Therapeutic Horticulture.
Find out more at - https://soiltosupper.com/therapeutic-gardening-training/
Thanks to the team at Honeybee Creative for producing this episode! Find out more about their programs at https://www.honeybeecreativeqld.com/
“Let’s make gardening accessible for everyone!”
Thank You for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden.
Enjoy an amazing day,